NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

This is so true.

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

More please. You're like my favorite user ever. EVER...

Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Impressive

What I liked about this one the most is that you got Gillian Seed's voice actor to perform the main character. I didn't think he was still doing voice acting and Snatcher is one of my favorite games.
It was animated quite well, especially the voice acting, except for Katelyn's role. She needed to act more realistic, but overall, she did a good job.

I'm adding this to my faves.

Dress up Danapher Dress up Danapher

This one is more incomplete.

There's no sound (as the icon is only painted on) and the sprites are low-res.

May I suggest that you don't make the sprites in PNG and rather draw them on Flash (that's what you used, right?) and convert them as a graphic so they would not look too bad.

Danapher responds:

Hm, the music works every time I click the button...
I also uploaded this to deviantart and it seems a lot better .___.

The Adventures of Groy The Adventures of Groy

I'm gonna say it short.

Loud music, no plot, terrible controls, god awful level design, and worse of all, cruddy artwork.

That's everything to describe about the game. You could have improved this unless you ruined it on purpose.

Duke getting drunk. Duke getting drunk.

Critique & Some Opinion

You might wanna make Duke a tad more buff (ie making his arms and legs bigger), but at least you are getting you anatomy skills right.

But what I do believe is that the beer is just a power-up like on any other game (such as the steroids on DN3D), so you're making a big deal out of it. I mean, I dunno if this is what made you feel that way to DNF, but what else were you expecting?

Battle Royale der Wichsgriffel Battle Royale der Wichsgriffel

Kinda funny, but...

Does this have something to do with the Naruto cosplay? Because if it is, then you have my word.

Just askin'.

kmau responds:

They are supposed to be cosplayers.

Disneyland! Disneyland!

The Fuck?

Are those Fat Man Boobs? Any way, nice visuals mate.

Comick responds:

Haha thanks!

...and yes they are fat man boobs O_o