NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day NGuser and Tom Fulp B-day

This is so true.

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

More please. You're like my favorite user ever. EVER...

Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Impressive

What I liked about this one the most is that you got Gillian Seed's voice actor to perform the main character. I didn't think he was still doing voice acting and Snatcher is one of my favorite games.
It was animated quite well, especially the voice acting, except for Katelyn's role. She needed to act more realistic, but overall, she did a good job.

I'm adding this to my faves.

The Green Travler 2 The Green Travler 2

Could have been better

I'll admit, the flash did made me laugh on the inside, but the animation is way too amateurish.
It lacks anatomy and it lacks visual appeal. The voice acting didn't sound very realistic. You (or the other voice actor) really need to put more emotion in your (or his) voice.
Also, I suggest pick up a couple of animation books such as Preston Blair's Cartoon Animation. It helps a lot.

Neo Kobe Pizza Neo Kobe Pizza

I liked that scene.

You did an alright job reanimating the Snatcher scene, but the audio is rather off sync.
Hope you improve.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I fucking love you

I really do.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Cool, but also biased and short

You guys did a wonderful job on it (especially the Piconjo Besitzem Sie styled fights), but I did find the animation to be out of it. When you guys were animating, you had a hard time having the characters with correct anatomy, yet it still looks misshaped. I also find this biased against Piconjo. While he was kicking ass, he quickly got killed by
Pico, and here I was hoping for an epic battle, but you guys just fucked it up. I wouldn't call Piconjo a bad guy either, all he (or they if he was created by some group) did was point out Newgrounds' mistakes and had to make it more crappy as it is today. The voices, are somehow, the weakest of the flash. The voices didn't fit in for the characters, especially Pico and Piconjo for that matter.
For the least, I didn't find the movie a bit "teen-rated", probably more Mature.
I would suggest finding good voice actors and stick on making cartoons less realistic as it makes animation harder and takes potential time.

Egyptian Gods Egyptian Gods

Looks like your average school project

No offense, but school projects are not entertaining. There are a few misspelling errors and the graphics look as if they were taken from various search engines (ie Yahoo and Google).

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is...

Way better than any other Zelda parody.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Great

The animation is superb for its time. However, the sound effects sometimes sound broken and there are some anatomy issues.